Dietary biotin requirement of juvenile blunt snout bream, Megalobrama amblycephala
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 616–622, December 2014
How to Cite
Qian, Y., Li, X.-F., Sun, C.-X., Jiang, G.-Z., Xu, W.-N., Wang, Y. and Liu, W.-B. (2014), Dietary biotin requirement of juvenile blunt snout bream, Megalobrama amblycephala. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 616–622. doi: 10.1111/anu.12114
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- National Technology System for Conventional Freshwater Fish Industries of China. Grant Number: 201003020
- Nutrient Requirements Evaluation and Formulated Feed Development for Aquatic Species. Grant Numbers: 201003020, CARS-46-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!