The potential of pet-grade poultry by-product meal to replace fish meal in the diet of the juvenile spotted rose snapper Lutjanus guttatus (Steindachner, 1869)
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 623–631, December 2014
How to Cite
Hernández, C., Sanchez-Gutierrez, Y., Hardy, R. W., Benitez-Hernández, A., Domínguez-Jimenez, P., González-Rodríguez, B., Osuna-Osuna, L. and Tortoledo, O. (2014), The potential of pet-grade poultry by-product meal to replace fish meal in the diet of the juvenile spotted rose snapper Lutjanus guttatus (Steindachner, 1869). Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 623–631. doi: 10.1111/anu.12122
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- FORDECYT. Grant Number: 147325
- SAGARPA-CONACYT. Grant Number: 164673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!