The effect of dietary oxidized lipid levels on growth performance, antioxidant enzyme activities, intestinal lipid deposition and skeletogenesis in Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis) larvae
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 692–711, December 2014
How to Cite
Boglino, A., Darias, M.J., Estévez, A., Andree, K.B., Sarasquete, C., Ortiz-Delgado, J.B., Solé, M. and Gisbert, E. (2014), The effect of dietary oxidized lipid levels on growth performance, antioxidant enzyme activities, intestinal lipid deposition and skeletogenesis in Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis) larvae. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 692–711. doi: 10.1111/anu.12123
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICIIN)
- Spanish National Research Council (CSIC). Grant Numbers: AGL2008-03897-C04-01/ACU, PIF-200930I128, CTM 2010-1611
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!