Effects of dietary fatty acids on the production and quality of eggs and larvae of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.)
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 654–666, December 2014
How to Cite
Røjbek, M.C., Støttrup, J.G., Jacobsen, C., Tomkiewicz, J., Nielsen, A. and Trippel, E.A. (2014), Effects of dietary fatty acids on the production and quality of eggs and larvae of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.). Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 654–666. doi: 10.1111/anu.12124
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- The Cost Action Fish Reproduction and Fisheries, FRESH. Grant Number: F&A0601
- Huntsman Marine Science Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!