Effects of exogenous xylanase supplementation in plant protein-enriched diets on growth performance, intestinal enzyme activities and microflora of juvenile Jian carp (Cyprinus carpio var. Jian)
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 632–645, December 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, T.-T., Feng, L., Liu, Y., Jiang, W.-D., Jiang, J., Li, S.-H., Tang, L., Kuang, S.-Y. and Zhou, X.-Q. (2014), Effects of exogenous xylanase supplementation in plant protein-enriched diets on growth performance, intestinal enzyme activities and microflora of juvenile Jian carp (Cyprinus carpio var. Jian). Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 632–645. doi: 10.1111/anu.12125
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- National Department Public Benefit Research Foundation (Agriculture) of China. Grant Number: 201003020
- Science and Technology Support Programme of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 2011NZ0071
- Major Scientific and Technological Achievement Transformation Project of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 2012NC0007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!