Effect of dietary supplementation of probiotic on performance and intestinal microflora of Chinese soft-shelled turtle (Trionyx sinensis)
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 667–674, December 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Peng, L., Wang, Y., Liang, Q., Deng, B., Li, W., Fu, L., Yu, D., Shen, W. and Wang, Z. (2014), Effect of dietary supplementation of probiotic on performance and intestinal microflora of Chinese soft-shelled turtle (Trionyx sinensis). Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 667–674. doi: 10.1111/anu.12128
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB118705
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203083
- China National Critical Project for Science and Technology on Water Pollution Prevention and Control. Grant Number: 2012ZX07101-012-03
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y3090171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!