Apparent digestibility of Asian carp- and common carp-derived fish meals in feeds for hybrid striped bass Morone saxatilis ♀ × M. chrysops ♂ and rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 43–53, February 2015
How to Cite
Bowzer, J., Trushenski, J., Rawles, S., Gaylord, T.G. and Barrows, F.T. (2015), Apparent digestibility of Asian carp- and common carp-derived fish meals in feeds for hybrid striped bass Morone saxatilis ♀ × M. chrysops ♂ and rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss. Aquaculture Nutrition, 21: 43–53. doi: 10.1111/anu.12136
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!