Effect of oxidized fish oil on growth performance and oxidative stress of Litopenaeus vannamei
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 121–127, February 2015
How to Cite
Yang, S.-P., Liu, H.-L., Wang, C.-G., Yang, P., Sun, C.-B. and Chan, S.-M. (2015), Effect of oxidized fish oil on growth performance and oxidative stress of Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture Nutrition, 21: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/anu.12143
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011040000169
- Program of Ocean and Fishery Bureau of Guangdong. Grant Numbers: A201008E02, A201201B01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!