Effects of selected mixed-algal diets on growth and survival of early postset juveniles of the Pacific geoduck clam, Panopea generosa (Gould, 1850)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Ren, Y., Liu, W., Pearce, C.M., Forster, I. and McKinley, R.S. (2014), Effects of selected mixed-algal diets on growth and survival of early postset juveniles of the Pacific geoduck clam, Panopea generosa (Gould, 1850). Aquaculture Nutrition. doi: 10.1111/anu.12145
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research
- Development Program of Fisheries
- Oceans Canada
- Klahoose Shellfish Limited
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!