Effects of polysaccharides from mycelia of Cordyceps sinensis on growth performance, immunity and antioxidant indicators of the white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 173–179, April 2015
How to Cite
Deng, B., Wang, Z.P., Tao, W.J., Li, W.F., Wang, C., Wang, M.Q., Ye, S.S., Du, Y.J., Wu, X.X. and Wu, D. (2015), Effects of polysaccharides from mycelia of Cordyceps sinensis on growth performance, immunity and antioxidant indicators of the white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture Nutrition, 21: 173–179. doi: 10.1111/anu.12147
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB118705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!