Effects of different feed stimulants on freshwater crayfish (Procambarus clarkii), fed diets with or without partial replacement of fish meal by biofeed
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 113–120, February 2015
How to Cite
Hua, X.M., Shui, C., He, Y.D., Xing, S.H., Yu, N., Zhu, Z.Y. and Zhao, C.Y. (2015), Effects of different feed stimulants on freshwater crayfish (Procambarus clarkii), fed diets with or without partial replacement of fish meal by biofeed. Aquaculture Nutrition, 21: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/anu.12148
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission research and innovation projects. Grant Number: 11YZ153
- Central-level public welfare Research Institute of basic scientific research business special. Grant Number: 2011JBFA10
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences
- Shanghai University Knowledge Service Platform
- Shanghai Ocean University Aquatic Animal Breeding Center. Grant Number: ZF1206
- Fisheries and Shanghai Ocean University graduate student research fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!