Effects of intracerebroventricular treatment with oleate or octanoate on fatty acid metabolism in Brockmann bodies and liver of rainbow trout
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 194–205, April 2015
How to Cite
Librán-Pérez, M., Otero-Rodiño, C., López-Patiño, M.A., Míguez, J.M. and Soengas, J.L. (2015), Effects of intracerebroventricular treatment with oleate or octanoate on fatty acid metabolism in Brockmann bodies and liver of rainbow trout. Aquaculture Nutrition, 21: 194–205. doi: 10.1111/anu.12158
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- European Fund for Regional Development. Grant Number: AGL2010-22247-C03-03
- Xunta de Galicia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!