Effect of two fresh diets and sexual maturation on the proximate and fatty acid profile of several tissues in Octopus vulgaris: specific retention of arachidonic acid in the gonads
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 274–285, June 2015
How to Cite
Estefanell, J., Socorro, J., Izquierdo, M. and Roo, J. (2015), Effect of two fresh diets and sexual maturation on the proximate and fatty acid profile of several tissues in Octopus vulgaris: specific retention of arachidonic acid in the gonads. Aquaculture Nutrition, 21: 274–285. doi: 10.1111/anu.12163
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- JACUMAR Spanish National Plans for Aquaculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!