Lipid and fatty acid composition of likely zooplankton prey of spiny lobster (Jasus edwardsii) phyllosomas
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 385–400, August 2015
How to Cite
Wang, M., MacKenzie, A.D. and Jeffs, A.G. (2015), Lipid and fatty acid composition of likely zooplankton prey of spiny lobster (Jasus edwardsii) phyllosomas. Aquaculture Nutrition, 21: 385–400. doi: 10.1111/anu.12164
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- China Scholarship Council
- ARC Industrial Transformation Hub
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology's Coasts & Oceans Outcome-Based Investment. Grant Number: CO1X0501
- New Zealand China Doctoral Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!