Adult Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) adapts to long-term surplus dietary arginine supplementation
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Andersen, S.M., Holen, E., Aksnes, A., Rønnestad, I., Zerrahn, J.-E. and Espe, M. (2014), Adult Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) adapts to long-term surplus dietary arginine supplementation. Aquaculture Nutrition. doi: 10.1111/anu.12168
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- The Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 208352/E-40
- EWOS Innovation AS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!