Design and Analysis of Quality of Life Studies in Clinical Trials, 2nd edn. By Diane L. Fairclough. Boca Raton, Florida: Chapman & Hall/CRC. 2010. 424 pages. £57.99 (hardback). ISBN 978-1-4200-6117-8.
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc. Published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 56–57, March 2013
How to Cite
Heritier, S. (2013), Design and Analysis of Quality of Life Studies in Clinical Trials, 2nd edn. By Diane L. Fairclough. Boca Raton, Florida: Chapman & Hall/CRC. 2010. 424 pages. £57.99 (hardback). ISBN 978-1-4200-6117-8. . Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 55: 56–57. doi: 10.1111/anzs.12009
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!