Generalized Linear Mixed Models: Modern Concepts, Methods and Applications. By W.W. Stroup. Boca Raton, Florida: CRC Press. 2012. 555 pages. UK£57.99 (hardback). ISBN 9781439815120.
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc. Published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 197–198, June 2013
How to Cite
Heller, G. Z. (2013), Generalized Linear Mixed Models: Modern Concepts, Methods and Applications. By W.W. Stroup. Boca Raton, Florida: CRC Press. 2012. 555 pages. UK£57.99 (hardback). ISBN 9781439815120. . Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 55: 197–198. doi: 10.1111/anzs.12021
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!