Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
SHORT RESEARCH REPORT
Cord blood C-peptide levels relate to the metabolic profile of women with and without gestational diabetes
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 1469–1473, December 2012
How to Cite
DUBÉ, M.-C., MORISSET, A.-S., TCHERNOF, A. and WEISNAGEL, S. J. (2012), Cord blood C-peptide levels relate to the metabolic profile of women with and without gestational diabetes. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1469–1473. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12005
Please cite this article as: Dubé M-C, Morisset A-S, Tchernof A, Weisnagel SJ. Cord blood C-peptide levels relate to the metabolic profile of women with and without gestational diabetes. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012;91:DOI: 10.1111/aogs.12005.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 07:56AM EST
- Received: 16 January 2012 Accepted: 21 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.