Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
SHORT RESEARCH REPORT
Attitudes among Danes toward prenatal testing and termination of pregnancy
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 230–233, February 2013
How to Cite
ULDALL, S. W. and NORUP, M. S. (2013), Attitudes among Danes toward prenatal testing and termination of pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 230–233. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12007
Please cite this article as: Uldall SW, Norup MS. Attitudes among Danes toward prenatal testing and termination of pregnancy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012;91:DOI: 10.1111/aogs.12007.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Received: 1 February 2012 Accepted: 29 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.