Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
SHORT RESEARCH REPORT
Attitudes among Danes toward prenatal testing and termination of pregnancy
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 230–233, February 2013
How to Cite
ULDALL, S. W. and NORUP, M. S. (2013), Attitudes among Danes toward prenatal testing and termination of pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 230–233. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12007
Please cite this article as: Uldall SW, Norup MS. Attitudes among Danes toward prenatal testing and termination of pregnancy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012;91:DOI: 10.1111/aogs.12007.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Received: 1 February 2012 Accepted: 29 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!