Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Ethnic disparities in the risk of adverse neonatal outcome after spontaneous preterm birth
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 1402–1408, December 2012
How to Cite
SCHAAF, J. M., MOL, B.-W. J., ABU-HANNA, A. and RAVELLI, A. C.J. (2012), Ethnic disparities in the risk of adverse neonatal outcome after spontaneous preterm birth. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1402–1408. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12013
Please cite this article as: Schaaf JM, Mol B-WJ, Abu-Hanna A, Ravelli ACJ. Ethnic disparities in the risk of adverse neonatal outcome after spontaneous preterm birth. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91: DOI: 10.1111/aogs.12013.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 10:20PM EST
- Received: 25 April 2012 Accepted: 14 September 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Individualizing the risk for preterm birth: an overview of the literature, Expert Review of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2013, 8, 5, 435, , , , , , ,