Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
MAIN RESEARCH ARTICLE
Health consequences of prophylactic exposure to antenatal corticosteroids among children born late preterm or term
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 1415–1421, December 2012
How to Cite
ERIKSSON, L., HAGLUND, B., EWALD, U., ODLIND, V. and KIELER, H. (2012), Health consequences of prophylactic exposure to antenatal corticosteroids among children born late preterm or term. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 91: 1415–1421. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12014
Please cite this article as: Eriksson L, Haglund B, Ewald U, Odlind V, Kieler H. Health consequences of prophylactic exposure to antenatal corticosteroids among children born late preterm or term. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91: DOI:10.1111/aogs.12014.
The views presented are those of the individual and may not be understood or quoted as being made on behalf of or reflecting the position of the Medical Products Agency.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 10:22PM EST
- Received: 2 April 2012 Accepted: 14 September 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Corticoterapia prenatal y morbimortalidad del prematuro tardío: estudio prospectivo, Anales de Pediatría, 2014,, , , , ,
- 2Early life stress in epilepsy: A seizure precipitant and risk factor for epileptogenesis, Epilepsy & Behavior, 2013,, , , , ,
- 3Respiratory Disorders in Moderately Preterm, Late Preterm, and Early Term Infants, Clinics in Perinatology, 2013, 40, 4, 665, ,