Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Main Research Article
Cervical dilation at the time of cesarean section for dystocia – effect on subsequent trial of labor
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 193–197, February 2013
How to Cite
ABILDGAARD, H., INGERSLEV, M. D., NICKELSEN, C. and SECHER, N. J. (2013), Cervical dilation at the time of cesarean section for dystocia – effect on subsequent trial of labor. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 193–197. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12023
Please cite this article as: Abildgaard H, Ingerslev MD, Nickelsen C, Secher NJ. Cervical dilation at the time of cesarean section for dystocia – effect on subsequent trial of labor. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91: DOI:10.1111/aogs.12023.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 07:44PM EST
- Received: 1 April 2012 Accepted: 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.