Conflicts of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Effectiveness of interventions for the prevention of small-for-gestational age fetuses and perinatal mortality: a review of systematic reviews
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 143–151, February 2013
How to Cite
MORRIS, R. K., OLIVER, E. A., MALIN, G., KHAN, K. S. and MEADS, C. (2013), Effectiveness of interventions for the prevention of small-for-gestational age fetuses and perinatal mortality: a review of systematic reviews. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 143–151. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12029
Please cite this article as: Morris RK, Oliver EA, Malin G, Khan KS, Meads C. Effectiveness of interventions for the prevention of small-for-gestational age fetuses and perinatal mortality: a review of systematic reviews. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91: DOI:10.1111/aogs.12029
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 07:23AM EST
- Received: 28 May 2012 Accepted: 1 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.