Please cite this article as: Jentschke M, Lange V, Soergel P, Hillemanns P. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for p16INK4a– a new triage test for the detection of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia? Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91: DOI: 10.1111/aogs.12032
Main Research Article
Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for p16INK4a– a new triage test for the detection of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica© 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 160–164, February 2013
How to Cite
JENTSCHKE, M., LANGE, V., SOERGEL, P. and HILLEMANNS, P. (2013), Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for p16INK4a– a new triage test for the detection of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 160–164. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12032
Conflict of interest Matthias Jentschke received lecture fees from Abbott GmbH & Co. KG, Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 03:41AM EST
- Received: 13 May 2012 Accepted: 2 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.