The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Short Research Report
Anti-β2 glycoprotein I antibodies and pregnancy outcome in antiphospholipid syndrome
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 234–237, February 2013
How to Cite
Anti-β2 glycoprotein I antibodies and pregnancy outcome in antiphospholipid syndrome. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012; DOI: 10.1111/aogs.12038, , .
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.