The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Main Research Article
Preoperative and intraoperative assessment of myometrial invasion in endometrial cancer: comparison of magnetic resonance imaging and frozen sections
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2012 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 525–535, May 2013
How to Cite
Preoperative and intraoperative assessment of myometrial invasion in endometrial cancer: comparison of magnetic resonance imaging and frozen sections. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; 92:525–535., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22390313
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22591866
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 21791573
- the Ichiro Kanehara Foundation
- Kobayashi Foundation for Cancer Research
- Keio University Grant-in-Aid for Encouragement of Young Medical Scientists
- the Keio University Medical Science Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.