Letter to the Editor
Value of human chorionic gonadotropin levels in diagnosing cervical ectopic pregnancy
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 608–609, May 2013
How to Cite
Ngu, S.-F., Ko, J. K.Y. and Cheung, V. Y.T. (2013), Value of human chorionic gonadotropin levels in diagnosing cervical ectopic pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 608–609. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12057
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 07:04PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.