The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Short Research Reports
Placenta accreta: incidence and risk factors in an area with a particularly high rate of cesarean section
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Special Issue: Abnormally invasive placenta - AIP
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 457–460, April 2013
How to Cite
Placenta accreta: incidence and risk factors in an area with a particularly high rate of cesarean section. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013;92:457–460., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 12:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- 2Pathology of the human placenta, 4th edn. New York: Springer, 2000., .