The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Short Research Report
Electrohysterographic evaluation of preterm contractions in a patient with a unicornuate uterus
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 730–733, June 2013
How to Cite
Electrohysterographic evaluation of preterm contractions in a patient with a unicornuate uterus. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013;DOI: 10.1111/aogs.12088, , .
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.