Conflict of interest
Short Research Report
Involvement of inflammation in normal pregnancy
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 601–605, May 2013
How to Cite
Involvement of inflammation in normal pregnancy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; 92: 601–605., , , , .
The authors report no conflicts of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- foundation of Gillbergska
- Perinatal Research Foundation
- General Maternity Hospital Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.