The authors have stated explicitly that they have no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Main Research Article
Preoperative staging of endometrial cancer using TVS, MRI, and hysteroscopy
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 536–545, May 2013
How to Cite
Preoperative staging of endometrial cancer using TVS, MRI, and hysteroscopy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; 92: 536–545., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2013 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Danish Cancer Society
- Haderslevs Fond
- Forsknings Initiative Århus Universitet
- FIGO Fonden
- Sanitorielæge Ellen Pedersens Fond
- Den Classenske Fideicommis Kirurgiske Fond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.