The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Main Research Article
Fetal death and placental weight/birthweight ratio: a population study
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica © 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 583–590, May 2013
How to Cite
Fetal death and placental weight/birthweight ratio: a population study. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; 92: 583–590., , .
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 02:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- South-Eastern Regional Health Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.