The authors hereby state that there were no conflicts of interest.
Main Research Article
Enzian classification: does it correlate with clinical symptoms and the rASRM score?
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 562–566, May 2013
How to Cite
Enzian classification: does it correlate with clinical symptoms and the rASRM score?. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; 92: 562–566., , , , , .
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 01:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Medical Society of Upper Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.