The authors declare there are no conflicts of interest.
Main Research Article
Smoking is accompanied by a suppressed cervical nitric oxide release in women with high-risk human papillomavirus infection
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 711–715, June 2013
How to Cite
Smoking is accompanied by a suppressed cervical nitric oxide release in women with high-risk human papillomavirus infection. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; DOI: 10.1111/aogs.12119., , , , .
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 01:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Clinical Research Fund of Helsinki University Central Hospital. Grant Number: TYH2008261
- Research Foundation of Instrumentarium Corporation
- Research Foundation of Orion Corporation, the Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Finnish Medical Foundation, the Finnish–Norwegian Medical Research Foundation
- Maud Kuistila Memorial Foundation
- Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.