The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Effectiveness of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing treatment in post-traumatic stress disorder after childbirth: a randomized controlled trial protocol
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 866–868, July 2013
How to Cite
George, A., Thilly, N., Rydberg, J. A., Luz, R. and Spitz, E. (2013), Effectiveness of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing treatment in post-traumatic stress disorder after childbirth: a randomized controlled trial protocol. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 92: 866–868. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12132
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- European Regional Development Fund
- Lorraine Region co-financing
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.