The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Main Research Article
Training health workers for magnesium sulfate use reduces case fatality from eclampsia: results from a multicenter trial
Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
© 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 716–720, June 2013
How to Cite
Training health workers for magnesium sulfate use reduces case fatality from eclampsia: results from a multicenter trialActa Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; 00:000–000., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 03:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- John D and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.