The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Main Research Article
Prenatal diagnosis: array comparative genomic hybridization in fetuses with abnormal sonographic findings
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 762–768, July 2013
How to Cite
Prenatal diagnosis: array comparative genomic hybridization in fetuses with abnormal sonographic findings. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; 92:762–768., , , .
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.