The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Main Research Article
Variation in cesarean section rates is not related to maternal and neonatal outcomes
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 92, Issue 10, pages 1168–1174, October 2013
How to Cite
Variation in cesarean section rates is not related to maternal and neonatal outcomes. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013; 92:1168–1174., , , , ,
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 01:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Turku University Hospital (TYKS) foundation
- Clinical Research (EVO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.