The authors have no relevant financial (for example patent ownership, stock ownership, consultancies, speaker's fees, shares), personal, political, intellectual (organizing education) or religious interest requiring disclosure.
Main Research Article
Inter- and intra-observer agreement of non-reassuring cardiotocography analysis and subsequent clinical management
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Special Issue: Fetal Monitoring, Guest Editor: Jens Langhoff-Roos
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 596–602, June 2014
How to Cite
Inter- and intra-observer agreement of non-reassuring cardiotocography analysis and subsequent clinical management. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2014; 93:596–602., , , , .
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2014 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- 1Continuous cardiotocography (CTG) as a form of electronic fetal monitoring (EFM) for fetal assessment during labour. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;(5):CD006066., , .
- 9FIGO subcommittee on Standards in Perinatal Medicine. Guidelines for the use of fetal monitoring. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1987;25:159–67.
- 11Intrapartum foetal monitoring: from stethoscope to ST analysis of the ECG. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd. 2009;153:B259., , , , , .
- 15National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health commissioned by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Intrapartum care. London: RCOG Press, 2007.
- 16Nederlandse Vereniging voor Obstetrie en Gynaecologie. Richtlijn Foetale Bewaking. NVOG: Utrecht, 2003.