The Pursuit of Happiness and Its Relationship to the Meta-experience of Emotions and Culture
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 94–97, April 2013
How to Cite
Hofmann, S. G. (2013), The Pursuit of Happiness and Its Relationship to the Meta-experience of Emotions and Culture. Australian Psychologist, 48: 94–97. doi: 10.1111/ap.12004
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH078308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!