Normative Influences on Secondary Disturbance: The Role of Social Expectancies
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 85–93, April 2013
How to Cite
Bastian, B. (2013), Normative Influences on Secondary Disturbance: The Role of Social Expectancies. Australian Psychologist, 48: 85–93. doi: 10.1111/ap.12005
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!