Towards the DSM-5 Criteria for Autism: Clinical, Cultural, and Research Implications
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 258–261, August 2013
How to Cite
Vivanti, G., Hudry, K., Trembath, D., Barbaro, J., Richdale, A. and Dissanayake, C. (2013), Towards the DSM-5 Criteria for Autism: Clinical, Cultural, and Research Implications. Australian Psychologist, 48: 258–261. doi: 10.1111/ap.12008
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!