The members of the “Italian-Slovenian Group on Lung Ultrasound for Pediatric Pneumonia” are enlisted in Acknowledgments.
A DIFFERENT VIEW
Lung ultrasound for paediatric pneumonia diagnosis: internationally officialized in a near future?
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 6–7, January 2013
How to Cite
Don, M., Barillari, A., Cattarossi, L., Copetti, R. and on behalf of the “Italian-Slovenian Group on Lung Ultrasound for Pediatric Pneumonia” (2013), Lung ultrasound for paediatric pneumonia diagnosis: internationally officialized in a near future?. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 6–7. doi: 10.1111/apa.12002
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2012 09:55AM EST
- Received 17 August 2012; accepted 22 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.