Articles in the series A Different View are edited by William Meadow (email@example.com). We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic. Send your article to Dr. Meadow (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A DIFFERENT VIEW
Paediatric conferences: only a profit making enterprise?
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages 1194–1195, December 2012
How to Cite
Koletzko, B., Cochat, P., de Groot, R., Guys, J.-M., Hazelzet, J. A., Lagae, L., Marlow, N. and Troncone, R. (2012), Paediatric conferences: only a profit making enterprise?. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1194–1195. doi: 10.1111/apa.12003
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 09:25AM EST
- Received 4 July 2012; accepted 22 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.