Neonatal aortic dilatation associated with vitamin A deficiency and its subsequent remission after supplementation therapy
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 12, page e530, December 2012
How to Cite
Cabano, R., Mannarino, S., Bollani, L. and Stronati, M. (2012), Neonatal aortic dilatation associated with vitamin A deficiency and its subsequent remission after supplementation therapy. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e530. doi: 10.1111/apa.12009
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.