Invited Commentary for Litt JS et al., Academic Achievement of Adolescents born with extremely low birth weight, pages 1240–1245.
Academic achievement after extreme prematurity: optimizing outcomes for vulnerable children in times of uncertainty
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages 1196–1197, December 2012
How to Cite
Msall, M. E. (2012), Academic achievement after extreme prematurity: optimizing outcomes for vulnerable children in times of uncertainty. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1196–1197. doi: 10.1111/apa.12038
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Vol. 102, Issue 4, 441, Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.