Late-onset sensorineural hearing loss due to congenital cytomegalovirus infection: could head injury be a trigger?
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages e2–e3, January 2013
How to Cite
Iyer, A., Avula, S. and Appleton, R. (2013), Late-onset sensorineural hearing loss due to congenital cytomegalovirus infection: could head injury be a trigger?. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e2–e3. doi: 10.1111/apa.12044
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 10:48AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.