The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Clinical characteristics of eosinophilic and noneosinophilic asthma in children
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 53–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y. J., Kim, K. W., Choi, B. S., Sohn, M. H. and Kim, K.-E. (2013), Clinical characteristics of eosinophilic and noneosinophilic asthma in children. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 53–57. doi: 10.1111/apa.12046
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.