Neurodevelopment in children with and without congenital heart block born to anti-Ro/SSA-positive mothers
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Skog, A., Tingström, J., Salomonsson, S., Sonesson, S.-E. and Wahren-Herlenius, M. (2013), Neurodevelopment in children with and without congenital heart block born to anti-Ro/SSA-positive mothers. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 40–46. doi: 10.1111/apa.12049
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2012 02:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Swedish Research Council
- the Heart-Lung Foundation
- the Stockholm County Council
- Karolinska Institutet
- the Swedish Rheumatism association
- King Gustaf the Vth 80-year foundation
- the Göran Gustafsson Foundation
- Torsten and Ragnar Söderberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.